Our client is seeking highly motivated and empathetic Aged Care Registered Nurses across Metro and Regional NSW. Multiple positions available for all levels of experience!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive rates based on RN level
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- $10,000 retention bonus
- $5000 relocation assistance
- Free accommodation for up to 5 months
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Career progression pathways
- Supportive team environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop individualised, person-centred support that promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
- Provide direct clinical care and oversee the delivery of clinical and allied health services
- Report on clinical incidents and care related events
- Create and monitor care plans and assessments for residents
- Provide leadership and supervision to enrolled nurses and care partners
- Supervise and administer medications in accordance with regulations, policies and scope of practice
- Build relationships with individual residents, families and staff
- Complete reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies, procedures and values
To be a successful candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience as a Registered Nurse within aged care
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- National Police Check
- Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccinations
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) check (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module (or willing to obtain)
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Ciara Harty on 0459 783 117 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!