International healthcare jobs
Live the dream of working in the warmer climates of Australia! Healthcare Australia has a range of international healthcare job opportunities in agency, contract, and permanent roles that we can guide you in finding across every state and territory.
Travel and work in Australia’s colourful major cities and stunning regional areas while you enjoy the flexibility to choose when and where you work. We have a dedicated international healthcare team working round the clock to find your dream role (and next adventure) in Australia. We offer assistance to international candidates from various areas of healthcare:
- Whether you’re looking for casual agency work, contracting or something more permanent, we can help you find a position suited to your needs
- We can support you throughout the visa process, AHPRA, vaccination requirements, CV building and securing a suitable role
- Free expert advice with tips and tricks on making the move to Australia
- Connect with other nurses who are also making the move in our Working Holiday Nurses Down Under Facebook Group
- Complete your 500 hours in 6 months and your flight will be reimbursed! T&C’s apply*.
Why choose HCA for an international healthcare job?
Connect with us to understand your options better – we’ll guide you for free!
There For You
We’re there for you when you need it! We’re dedicated to matching your time-zone for all consultations.
We offer a free flight to Australia* and can reimburse travel costs for your Rural & Remote contract placements around the country.
We have global offices in London (servicing the UK, Ireland, Europe, and the Middle East) and Auckland (servicing New Zealand, America, Canada, Hong Kong, and Asia) and have contact centres for our US and Canadian-based applicants.
We’re experts in the industry, with over 49 years of experience in Australian healthcare recruitment.
We perfectly align you and your future job, so you can rest easy knowing it’s a job you’ll love.
There are two essential requirements for nursing abroad in Australia:
- Having valid registration with AHPRA (Australia’s Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Holding a visa with full working rights in Australia or have Australian/New Zealand citizenship
Healthcare Australia is one of the leading nursing recruiting agencies in Australia. It can be quite involved to nurse in Australia, but our International Team is here to guide you through the entire process; from securing your AHPRA registration to assisting in finding the best visa option for your role and career path. As a part of our friendly service to our international applicants, we offer this service completely free of charge!
Travel and work in Australia’s colourful major cities and stunning regional areas while you enjoy the flexibility to choose when and where you work. If you’re a Nurse, Midwife or Healthcare Professional, now is the time to start your adventure with Healthcare Australia (HCA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Nursing in Australia Guide
Download your FREE guide!
- Find out where you can work
- How to get AHPRA Registered and obtain a visa
- Steps to working in Australia