About the Role:
Healthcare Australia have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Manager to lead a team in a Care Home Community in Newcastle.
As Care manager You will be a mentor and educator to your team and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Benefits on offer:
- $130k + super
- Career progression and development
- Salary Packaging
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Providing leadership and professional role modelling
- Staff selection, management, development and appraisal
- Supervise and drive the provision of quality and comprehensive nursing care
- Ensure the facility functions in line with Residential Aged Care quality standards, legislation and best practice guidelines
As the successful Care Manager, you will have:
- AHPRA registration – Registered Nurse
- Management experience within aged care
- Solid understanding of ACFI and Aged Care standards
- High level of clinical and computer skills
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of care staff
- Confident team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then click Apply now!
Call Hannah on 0459 482 384 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!