Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry. We have teams coordinating Support Workers for NDIS clients across Australia.
We are seeking committed Disability Support Workers for ongoing shifts in Bacchus Marsh, Melton, Darle, Plumpton and surrounding suburbs. If you have experience in disability support, this job may be great for you!
Ongoing shifts with various times available.
Only apply if you are willing to travel to above areas.
- Minimum of 12 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities.
- National Police Check clearance no older than 6 months.
- Must have High Manual Handling Skills e.g. transferring people with hoist.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance.
- Own reliable vehicle and comprehensive car insurance are essential.
- Covid-19 fully vaccinated.
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Employment Working with Children’s Check.
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks.
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages.
- Ongoing shifts.
- Work close to home.
- eHCA app – HCA’s fantastic one-stop app managing all your work-related tasks.
- 24/7 support team.
- Dedicated recruiter for your streamlined onboarding experience.
- Online self-service portal – simple and intuitive documents management.
- Free Victorian police checks.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Trainings available.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or apply directly, please call 1300 422 247. Alternatively click the “Apply Now” link. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please note: potential candidates will need to hold work rights in Australia, sponsorship not available.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!