Make your next career move one that matters!
- Are you interested in utilising your existing skills in recruitment or administration to work with a leading Healthcare provider?
- Would you like to work with one of Adelaide’s most highly regarded healthcare recruiters?
Located in our Adelaide office, we have an immediate need for a recruitment consultant to join our Nursing recruitment team, working across SA and WA.
Your role will be focused on administration, recruitment and customer service, supporting our valued work force and building on our new relationships in WA.
You will be hands-on, with the ultimate objective of improving our talent sourcing. It is expected that you will ensure a high standard of customer service in all aspects of your role, internally and externally. You will be well rewarded for your input with a competitive remuneration.
- Exciting and varied role with plenty of opportunity for career development
- Market leader in healthcare recruitment
- Full time role with immediate start in Adelaide CBD
- Great team environment working with one other fantastic recruiter
- Competitive remuneration
To be considered:
- Energetic, self-motivated and results orientated
- Passionate about building candidate relationships
- Thrives and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication both verbally and Written
- Recruitment and /or healthcare experience preferred but not essential
We are a people-centric business with core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and sustainability being the heart and soul of what we deliver to our clients, candidates and the most vulnerable people in our society.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical and allied sectors in all States of Australia.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels and COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
To learn more about HCA:
This is an opportunity to make your mark. Please apply with your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!