Healthcare Australia is a leading provider of nursing staff across Australia with high quality staffing solutions, while also offering a wide variety of services aimed at supporting community health and well-being.
Join our Brisbane team and become our newest Recruitment Consultant. We are seeking a bright and motivated person who loves recruitment and is passionate about customer service.
In this role you will have the ability to build strong relationships with nurses to help strengthen their career potential. You will work autonomously with your nurses to help them work throughout the Brisbane region. You will also be responsible for the end to end process of candidate acquisition and credentialing of clinical candidates.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates
- Place new and existing candidates into work placements
- Face to face interviews
- Effectively manage operational administration, including daily inbound and outbound candidate calls, database updates etc.
- Previous Recruitment Experience Desirable
- Exceptional presentation and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing market conditions
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate PC literacy- MS Office
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines
- A passion for people and team motivation
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contribute towards delivering the highest level of patient care in Australia – the Healthcare Australia is for you.
Apply today to [email protected] or call Tania on 0426 266 054
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!