Why Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of nurses, midwives, aged care workers, doctors, allied health professionals and medical specialists in Australia. With offices Australia wide as well as New Zealand, UK, Ireland and Canada we pride ourselves on quality of staff and reputation.
About the role:
Healthcare Australia (HCA) allow you to live a lifestyle that works for you. We offer our staff the option to pick and choose when they would like to pick up additional work and do our best to make this happen. If we don’t receive a request for a shift to be filled near you, our friendly allocations team will go out of their way to try and get you in somewhere at a time that suits you!
The HCA Difference:
At Healthcare Australia, our people are the heart of everything we do. We understand and appreciate the vital role nurses provide to the community and to society as a whole. Here are a few things to expect in working with us.
- A supportive and friendly allocations team here to assist you with any concerns
- Family friendly hours and the ability to take off school holidays, birthdays, appointments etc.
- Short and long shifts available every day of the week
- AM, PM and Night duties on offer
- Weekly pay and Quickpay Option (get paid the following day) great for those unexpected expenses or for last minute expenses
- Free online training provided
- Competitive incentive program
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 12 months experience in Mental Health within Australia or a reciprocal country
- 2 contactable clinical references from a line manager
- Up-to-date immunisation records (desired), Flu/COVID Vax essential
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills. English must be your first or second language
- You will have a caring attitude and ability to build a strong rapport with patients/residents
If you meet the requirements above and are ready to work for the leading and largest Healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia please contact Renay on 02 4952 4877 or submit your CV to [email protected]
***Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!