- Join one of Australia’s largest community care providers
- Albany location with access to a company vehicle
- Permanent full-time position available
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is one of the largest community care providers in Australia. They provide nursing, wound care clinics, home support services, palliative care, home hospital and remote health services.
About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced Community Registered Nurse to join their growing team in Albany.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide complex wound care and infection control
- Supply and administer medications
- Deliver care in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Conduct comprehensive and holistic assessments
- Manage care plans in consultation with clients and their families
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Provide clients and carers with education and support
- Participate in continuing professional development
- Comply with OH&S and infection control standards
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Wound care experience
- Experience in IV and cannulation
- National Police clearance (6 months)
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
- Current drivers’ licence
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Computer literacy
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!