Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry. We have teams coordinating Support Workers for NDIS clients across Australia.
We are seeking committed Disability Support Workers for ongoing shifts in Bacchus Marsh, Melton, Caroline Springs and surrounding areas. If you have experience in disability support, aged care, personal care or social work, this job may be great for you!
Our client requires full assistance including but limited to being transferred with Sara Stedy chair, getting in and out of bed/shower/car/public transport, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, attending appointments and social activities etc.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – AM vary from 8:30am – 10:30am or 9am – 12pm. PM is 8:30pm – 10:30pm.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have high manual handling skill such as using hoist, Sara Stedy
- Must have personal care experience
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid(HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate, or willing to obtain one
- Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Car, driver’s license and comprehensive insurance
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Ongoing shifts
- Work close to home
- eHCA app – HCA’s fantastic one-stop app managing all your work-related tasks
- 24/7 support team
- Dedicated recruiter for your streamlined onboarding experience
- Online self-service portal – simple and intuitive documents management
- Free Victorian police checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Trainings available
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or apply directly, please call 1300 422 247. Alternatively click the “Apply Now” link. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!