Workplace health and wellbeing influences the quality and quantity of your organisation’s performance and output. As one of Australia’s largest Corporate Health providers, we focus on maintaining your employees’ health and wellbeing, covering both acute and chronic infectious and lifestyle-related diseases and health problems.
We provide convenient and affordable on-site workplace flu vaccination programs for businesses across Australia. Our national Influenza vaccination service is convenient, competitively priced, and delivered by a team of qualified, highly skilled vaccination nurses Australia-wide. We offer:
- Pharmacy Vouchers available
- Affordable pricing: $24pp (+GST)
- Over 600 national store locations
Our Dermoscopy-certified Registered Nurses and Doctors perform our Skin Checks with the purpose of primary prevention education to assist with the early detection of suspicious lesions caused by exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun or tanning systems. Our Skin examinations involve a thorough head-to-toe assessment of the patient’s skin and last for approximately 12 minutes to allow for a highly detailed and comprehensive skin cancer examination.
Our ergonomics essentials package includes a one-hour assessment with an experienced Occupational Therapist and aims to create a comfortable working environment to increase productivity and efficiency. The assessment is designed to:
- Prevent future injury due to incorrect ergonomics at home
- Optimise working posture
- Ensure correct workstation set up
- Provide ergonomic education
- Identify issues or risk factors & report before injury
- Promote a safe working-from-home environment
The purpose of the programe is to establish the participant’s current cognitive and emotional functioning. It is utilised as a screening tool for any behavioural, physical, emotional or mental impacts, particularly due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The My Mind Essentials Program encompasses 4 components:
- A virtual wellbeing check in from a qualified psychologist
- Online education and resource library
- Recommendations, referral and client reporting
- Weekly, ongoing short-term solution-focused therapy for 4-weeks
As businesses and offices reopen, onsite temperature screening is more important than ever following COVID-19, Our team of dedicated health experts can provide an efficient temperature check program for you and your business that covers:
- Discreet and simple body temperature screening, using infrared thermometers
- COVID-19 Protocol advice and implementation
- Social Distancing practices and advice
- Short or long terms projects
- Multi-site coverage and 24/7 shift availability
Our Health Checks assist with early diagnosis and prevention of illness, leading to a healthier, happier and more productive workforce. During our Health Checks, our Registered Nurses will offer the following inclusions to each participant:
- Cholesterol check
- Blood pressure check
- Blood Glucose monitoring
- Voluntary mental health survey
- Lifestyle assessment
- Provision of education material (brochures/flyers)
- Results form email to the participant
Whether you’re interested in our workplace health consultations, flu vaccination program or another wellness service, contact the HCA Corporate Health team to find out how we can help you.
HCA’s Corporate Health and Wellness Services
HCA Corporate Health prices are transparent, fair, and flexible. We provide the following corporate health solutions for workplaces:
- Influenza Vaccinations
- Occupational Vaccinations
- General Health Checks
- Type 2 Diabetes Risk Assessments
- Heart Health Program
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Virtual Mental Health Packages
- Ergonomic assessments (virtual and onsite)
- COVID-19 Projects (Onsite Temperature Screening and triage)
Why choose HCA’s Corporate Health services?
We’ll work around your needs; we service multiple sites on a single day - so we’ll be there when it’s convenient for you.
We have corporate health solutions that meets multiple budgets and team sizes.
Attention to Quality
Providing industry-leading, friendly, and professional nurses is our number one priority.