Do you love making a difference in others’ lives?
Are you passionate about supporting individuals with Intellectual Disability and Complex Behaviours?
Do you want to join one of Australia’s largest and most established Healthcare Staffing Agency?
About the Company
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a national organisation that provides several direct and indirect (staffing) services to the Healthcare Sector. We are currently experiencing a demand for skilled Disability Support Workers to work directly with our host clients within Campbelltown, Camden, Jordan Springs, Mulgoa, Bringelly, Ashfield, and surrounding areas.
About The Role
As a dedicated Disability Support Worker, you will be supporting a variety of clients with Mental Health, Intellectual & Physical Disabilities. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Mixture of day shifts (AM/PM), sleepovers, awake duties and weekends are available – something to suit everyone’s availability Various types of shifts available such as in home (daily living assistance), community (community access & engagement support) and Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Supporting participants with personal care & performing various household tasks including menu planning, cooking, serving meals, cleaning, shopping, and other activities of daily living.
- This is a casual agency role, though there are opportunities to evolve to a permanent part-time position within HCA and/or transition to a permanent employment with one of our hosts organisations.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum 6 months paid work experience in a similar role.
- Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination doses.
- Current Working with Children (WWCC) & NDIS Worker Check.
- First Aid & CPR Certificate.
- Drivers Licence.
- A strong sense of professional boundaries.
- Flexible hours – choose when you want work.
- Manage your availability, shifts, and timesheet on our easy-to-use eHCA App.
- Weekly pay
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Potential to transfer interstate.
- Chance to participate in promotion for staff and win bonuses.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!