Do you love people and love helping people? Would you like to work flexible hours each week? Not interested in sitting behind a desk. Have you cared for someone and just want to give back? or do you just love to spend time with older people?
Do you really respect older people and what they have achieved in their lives and want to help them to stay at home as long as they can? If you have answered yes to some of these questions…this is the job for you.
Home Nursing Group – a Healthcare Australia Company, provides a variety of direct support services for our Home Care (Aged in the Home) Customers and we currently have a number of Permanent part-time and Casual positions available in Taree so are looking for passionate and caring people to join our team to deliver these services.
About The Role
Successful applicants will be working with our elderly customers with the goal to help them remain in their own homes for as long as possible and live a fulfilling life independently. Duties may include assistance with Daily living, such as domestic support, meal preparations, personal care, and/or community access and participation.
What’s on offer
- 24 hours per week Perm Part Time with the opportunity for additional shifts.
- Free Training and development opportunities!
- Variety of shifts
- Opportunities to develop skills to support clients
- Free uniform
- Easy App for managing your shifts and submitting timesheets
- Competitive rates of pay
To be considered
- Experience supporting the elderly
- Cert III in a relevant field
- Sector experience desirable but not essential
- Valid AU Drivers Licence
- Reliable vehicle to transport between customer locations (KM’s are paid)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Vaccinated against COVID and current Flu
If you are wanting more information on this opportunity, please call our Community Care Recruitment team and ask for our Home Care recruiter on 07 3099 8590
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!”
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!