Work with HCA
Healthcare Australia is growing the national Home Care team so we can provide more support to older Australians by making a real investment in our people.
What’s on offer?
- Flexible hours that suit you in suburbs close to home
- Earn an extra $5 an hour when you work over 20 hours a week (on every hour worked)
- Opportunity for career development and progression within the company
- Easy mobile app for managing your shifts and submitting time sheets
- Permanent part-time opportunities available
We are currently recruiting roles in Kellyville, Baulkham Hills and surrounding suburbs including:
- Castle Hill
- Baulkham Hills
- Box Hill
- Pennant Hills
- West Pennant Hills
- Box Hills
- Beaumont Hills
About the role:
We are seeking Home Care Support Workers on a casual basis. You will be required to provide assistance to elderly clients living at home, through the promotion of independence and choice. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with domestic duties and household chores including washing, ironing, vacuuming, dusting
- Assisting with the preparation and cooking of meals
- Assisting with social support and encouraging engagement in social activities
- Assisting with personal care including showering, dressing, grooming
A successful candidate will maintain compliance with standards, and adhere to organisational policies and procedures whilst promoting the core values of Healthcare Australia.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience as a Support Worker in Home Care or Disability
- A Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) is highly desirable
- Valid AU Drivers Licence
- Reliable vehicle to transport between customer locations (KM’s and travelling time are paid)
- Current accredited First Aid and CPR certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Vaccinated against COVID and current Flu
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates with be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!