Healthcare Australia have a huge demand for Aged Care shifts across Townsville and surrounding area’s and require passionate, qualified and experienced professionals to join our organisation to support our clients.
- Are you compassionate, caring and reliable
- Do you want the flexibility to be able to work around family and commitments.
- Do you want to join a supportive team.
- Day to day shifts available and contract work available.
If you are looking to gain some extra cash, or want the opportunity to work in a variety of facilities, Healthcare Australia is the Agency for you!
Have a minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Registered Nurse or 6 months as an Enrolled Nurse
- Willing to travel to a variety of locations – locally in Townsville
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions.
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Reliable and able to maintain a safe and high standard of practice
- Meet the required Vaccination requirements , including Covid vaccination and Booster and a 2023 Flu Vax and Serology.
- NDIS Card or willing to obtain
Benefits of HCA:
- Largest Nursing Agency supplying a wide range of Aged Care facilities
- Access to online education to maintain your CPD points
- APP for iPhone/Android – Manage your shifts/availability on your phone
- Electronic Timesheets – No more paper to worry about
- Weekly pay
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free criminal history checks and uniforms
- Flexible roster for better work life and a supportive team available to you 24/7.
- Rewards Program
CLICK ON APPLY or email your updated CV with x 2 recent clinical referees to our Recruitment Team tsv[email protected] Please note: Only suitable and experienced candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!