This is an exciting opportunity to join our Home Care Team. Help support our elderly Australians to remain living independently at home.
Healthcare Australia is the largest Australian owned and operated healthcare solutions provider. HCA is currently seeking enthusiastic candidates for multiple entry level roles within the Aged Care industry.
As a Home Aide you will be required to provide support to clients living at home, through the promotion of independence and choice. You will deliver high quality care and assistance to clients using a person-centred approach. Successful Home Aides will maintain compliance of standards, adhere to organisational policies and procedures whilst promoting the core values of Healthcare Australia
- Highly competitive rates of pay.
- $100 reimbursement of training course fees.
- Free competency training – online and practical.
- Free uniforms.
- Free mobile app to manage availability and shifts.
- 24/7 telephone support.
- Mandatory participation in the Home Aide training course.
- One-off course fee of $100.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Current Police Clearance or willing to obtain a clearance.
- Own a registered, insured and reliable motor vehicle.
- Desire to progress to a CHC33015 Certificate III Individual Support (Ageing, Home & Community).
- Assisting with domestic duties such as household chores including but not limited to washing, ironing, vacuuming, dusting.
- Assisting with the preparation and cooking of meals.
- Assisting with social support and encouraging clients to engage in social activities.
For more information about this opportunity, please call your local Recruitment Team on 1300 422 247.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!