Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. HCA is excited at the latest opportunity that the AN-ACC assessor role provides for the shadow assessment period, we are proud to have been involved since the inception as the exclusive provider of RNs during the early RUCs trials and further contributing during the subsequent AN-ACC trial that included RNs, OTs and Physios.
AN-ACC Assessor Role (RN’s, Physio’s & OT’s)
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is seeking RNs, Physios and OT’s for the provision of assessment management services utilising the proposed new Aged Care Funding Assessment tool – Australian National – Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC). As an AN-ACC assessor your role will be based in a Residential Aged Care setting completing assessments using the AN-ACC assessment tool. The AN-ACC assessor role presents an exciting opportunity to upskill and future proof your employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
Benefits and Support:
- Locations: Melbourne, Geelong, Warranambool
- Fixed Term contract 4 months– training to commence late October/November 2021
- Attractive Remuneration
- Training provided to become an AN-ACC Assessor
- Allocation of a Senior Assessor and Clinical Lead for your Clinical support
- Weekly Clinical meetings
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Additional Career and Leadership Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team (you will always have another assessor on site)
- Employee Assistance Program offers our team free and confidential counselling services!
- General AHPRA Registration in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Registered Nursing
- Minimum 5 Years Aged Care Experience (Residential, Community, Homecare)
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- Recognised tertiary degree
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please send us an email of your interest to join the team at [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!