Are you interested in utilising your existing skills in application development and support and to work with a leading Healthcare provider?
Located in our Unley office, we have an immediate need for an experienced Application/Senior Application Developer consultant to join our IS&T Department.
The successful incumbant will be required to deliver time critical data and processes to ensure the development, enhancement, and support of effective and efficient information infrastructure in line with HCA organizational goals.
Reporting to the Applications Team Leader, this role is responsible for the development, testing and support of new and existing HCA applications and additionally the analysis and design of new and existing HCA applications and providing direction to the Application Developers within the team.
- Analysis, design, development, enhancement and testing of Agency and integrated in-house systems
- Assistance and involvement in planned and unplanned system upgrades
- Development and maintenance of application related documentation, including help systems
- Provide 2nd level end user support on Agency and integrated in-house systems
- Occasional after-hours support will be required
- Familiarise and work in accordance with WHS and QMS systems, policies, and procedures
- Actively identify, develop, and implement business process improvements and efficiencies within the IT Applications team area
- Provide 2nd level support for IS&T related issues and associated business entities
- Occasional creation, analysis and interpretation of data extracts and reports; and
- Perform ad hoc duties and projects as requested by the Applications Team Leader and/or IT Manager.
To be Considered:
At least 5 years’ demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
- C# and .NET Framework v4 and higher
- ASP.Net web applications – MVC and Razor
- ASP.Net web application – web forms
- SQL Server – writing queries, stored procedures, functions, and query optimization
- Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL
- Web services – integration with internal and external systems using SOAP and RESTful services
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher using version control such as TFS or GIT
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and Jira
- The Senior Application Developer is expected to have at 7 years’ experience with the above skills as well as mentoring and team leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a client focus
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality
- An ability to quickly grasp new languages and technologies
- Knowledge of general OH&S and Equal Employment Opportunity principles
We are a people-centric business with core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and sustainability being the heart and soul of what we deliver to our clients, candidates and the most vulnerable people in our society.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical and allied sectors in all States of Australia.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels and COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
To learn more about HCA:
This is an opportunity to make your mark. Please email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!