- Box Hill Location and Work From Home
- Career progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- No cold calls!
- Easily Achieved UNCAPPED Commissions Monthly!
- Work from Home Flexibility!
Now in our 50th year, as an employer today we focus on our people to ensure a great home/work life balance.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we embrace a culture of diversity and inclusivity, and we offer flexible working arrangements with opportunities to further your career.
At HCA we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
The Opportunity and about the role:
HCA is a major player in Nursing Education through its RTO – EmployEase Training. With ambitious growth plans underway throughout Melbourne and nationally, a unique opportunity exists for an Education Business Development Consultant.
About the Role:
- Engage with potential students in response to their enquiries
- Enrol students who meet the course entry requirements
- Complete enrolment administration requirements
- Have goals and be motivated to be part of a successful team!
The Education Business Development Consultant will contribute to the development of EmployEase and in doing so will be rewarded with uncapped commissions.
What you will bring to the role:
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build instant rapport
- Sales experience in a “business to consumer” environment is ideal
- Competitive instinct – you love to achieve goals
- Energy and vibrancy – you love to have fun!
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s in for you?
- Brand new, well appointed office PLUS a flexible working from home policy
- Full training
- Generous remuneration package including bonuses and commissions
- Career progression with Australia’s largest Healthcare recruitment and training company
- The chance to work with a fun team who like to get results
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare recruitment and staffing provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors in all States of Australia.We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply with your current CV and cover Letter.
It is a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!