About the company
Our client is a large national organisation delivering high-quality care within the aged care industry nationwide.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint a Care Manager to work within their aged care facility located in a seaside town on the Bass Coast (2 hours south of Melbourne)
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in management within Health, Aged Care, or Community Services Sectors
- A great understanding of the Aged Care regulations including ACFI
- The ability to provide clinical leadership, education, training, and support within the facility
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
- Experience working in case management
- Be able to promote a positive culture that embraces the values of the provider
- Ensure compliance with aged care accreditation standards
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Faye Campbell on 0290243274 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!