- Adelaide Hills location
- Multiple positions available
- $100,000 to $115,000 plus super
- Residential aged care
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
We have clients looking for Care Managers for their aged care facilities based in the Adelaide Hills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and direct supervision of nurses and other health professionals
- Oversee staff selection, management, development and appraisals
- Supervise and drive the provision of quality care and clinical services
- Ensure the facility operates in line with all relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Supervise the submission of accurate reporting and documentation
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities
- Manage clinical supplies including ordering, supply and stock control
- Participate in and contribute to quality improvement programs
- Adhere to all policies, processes and procedures
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the aged care industry
- Ability to build strong working relationships within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing resources and budgets
- Commitment to quality improvement, OHS principles, education and accreditation
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!