Healthcare Australia, Australia’s fastest growing in home aged care provider. We have an increased demand for support workers across Narangba and surrounding area.
About The Role
Support workers required to assist in elderly clients to remain living in their homes. As an in home aged care support worker, you will be responsible for providing care and support to elderly clients in their home.
What’s on offer
• Variety of shifts available and choose when you want to work
• eHCA mobile phone app – for updating your availability, submitting time sheets and viewing your booked shifts
• No need to pay for a National Police Check – we run one ourselves!
• Free uniform & ID Badge available
To be considered
• Certificate III or above in the relevant industry
• Minimum of 6 months experience in supporting aged clients
• A commitment to making a difference in individuals’ lives
• Current First Aid and CPR certificate or a willingness to obtain prior to commencement of employment.
• Experience caring for those living with dementia
• Flexible to travel to various locations
• Willingness to accept short shifts
• Current Drivers Licence
• Reliable Car
• Evidence of current Flu vaccination
• Evidence of being both Covid-19 Vaccinations
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call our Recruitment team and ask for our Home Care recruiter on 1300 422 247
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!”
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!