Healthcare Australia has proudly partnered with an NFP Aged Care provider which was developed by the community, for the benefit of the community. The facility is seeking a strong Clinical Care Coordinator to join the senior nurse and management team.
About the Role
As Clinical Care Coordinator, you will lead the clinical team alongside supportive Care and Facility managers.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced nurse looking to take the next step in their career and move into a management position.
Benefits on offer:
- $95,000 – $105,000 + Super
- Career progression
- $15,900 Salary Packaging
- Thorough Induction and onboarding
- Great clinical support team
- Relocation assistance up to $5,000
- Potential Sponsorship for exceptional candidates
As the successful Clinical Care Coordinator, you will have:
- AHPRA registration – Registered Nurse
- Solid understanding of ACFI and Aged Care standards
- High level of clinical and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of care staff
- Confident team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Full Australian working rights
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then click Apply now!
Call Danni on 0459 752 598 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!