Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
Our client is seeking experienced Clinical Care Coordinators in multiple locations across Northern and Southern Tasmania.
Key responsibilities include:
- Educate, mentor and support care staff to deliver a high level of quality care
- Support the admission of new residents including assessments, care planning and reviews
- Manage complex healthcare including wound care, infection control, pain management, falls and continence issues
- Consult with residents, their families, allied health and medical practitioners
- Lead the accurate and timely completion of reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure the facility functions in line with Residential Aged Care quality standards, legislation and best practice guidelines
- Complete clinical auditing within the aged care facility
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Postgraduate qualifications in geriatrics and/or experience in aged care (desirable)
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound clinical knowledge and assessment skills
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply now or contact Faye Campbell on 0455 234 127 or via [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!