HCA Allied Health have recently secured a tender with a government hospital & health service and are now looking for an Occupational Therapist to help service the referrals that come through.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence based – while also future proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Occupational Therapist to join our team to provide quality community aged care and NDIS services.
You will be instrumental in helping our clients gain independence by providing quality assessments and interventions that will greatly assist our clients to stay safe in their homes.
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our clients’ journey as they regain independence and a better quality of life.
This role will involve travelling to client’s homes in Toowoomba – what a great opportunity to be paid to explore this fantastic area of Queensland!
Key responsibilities/ Case load:
You will be a caring and committed Occupational Therapist focused on providing quality care while building meaningful relationships. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and enjoy the opportunity to support other clinicians.
- Functional assessments
- Equipment prescription
- Home modifications
- ADL and IADL assessments
- Cognitive assessments
What’s on offer:
- Casual or part-time contract
- Start date: ASAP
- Location/ areas covered: Toowoomba, QLD
- Paid travel between consults
- Supportive and inclusive multidisciplinary team
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Career development – clear progression pathways
- Internal professional development events
- Leadership programmes
- $5,000 annual professional development fund
(internal & external, Permanent staff only)
- $500 Joining Bonus! (T&Cs apply)
- Staff rewards & discounts offered from a variety of brands and retailers, including major grocery and petrol brands.
What you’ll need:
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
How to apply:
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call May on (02) 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
If you have a friend who you think would be a great fit for the role, get in touch and receive a $500 referral bonus if the friend you refer is successful!
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!