The Opportunity and about the role:
Do you Have?
· Solid RTO compliance experience and/or experience gained within TAFE?
· Hold a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification?
· Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision?
· Great interpersonal skills to effectively engage with key stakeholders?
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
· Demonstrated initiative and proactive work practices?
· Strong computer skills – particularly in using Microsoft Office Suite?
If your answer is ‘yes’ – we would love to hear from you!
EmployEase is a well-established RTO located in Box Hill. Working alongside our parent company Healthcare Australia, EmployEase has built a strong reputation as a leader in the provision of vocational training specific to the Health and Community Services industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced, knowledgeable, and highly organised Compliance Manager to ensure our continued RTO compliance. The successful candidate will need solid RTO compliance experience and hold a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification. A Diploma of Quality Auditing would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Development, implementation and review of all internal audits
- Prepare for and oversee all external audits conducted by ASQA and all regulatory funding bodies both within Victoria and interstate.
- Development and implementation of all rectification plans and the RTO’s quality improvement register
- Management and maintenance of the RTO’s document version control system (Novacore)
- Ensuring the quality and compliance of all organisational and curriculum documentation
- Ensuring the RTO’s marketing and social media platforms remain current and complaint
- Managing all RTO funding contract submissions and variations
What you will bring to the role:
- You will be a strong team player with a history of delivering results in a fast paced environment with the demonstrated ability to adapt to fast pace changes
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills that will build relationships with Leaders, Stakeholders, and Team Members at all levels
- You are a pragmatic person, who is motivated and enthused by growth and transformation activities
- Solid RTO compliance experience and hold a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification
- MUST have solid RTO compliance experience and/or experience gained within a TAFE setting
Benefits of working with Employease:
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Work with a truly high-quality product
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
Working with Employease will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Employease will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
Please do not apply if you do not have RTO/TAFE experience.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive and highly regarded organisation. Please send your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience.
At Employease we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!