Why Healthcare Australia?
- Opportunity to go Temporary to Permanent with our clients
- Flexible working hours
- Paid above award Remuneration
- Recognition for your hard work through HCA Rewards Program
- Ongoing training covered by HCA incl. MAYBO, Manual Handling and Midazolam training
- eHCA App – for easy access to shifts, timesheets and updating your availability
- Employee Assistance Program readily available
Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking for high experienced Individuals located in North West and South West Sydney to join our talented casual pool.
You will be flexible and willing to do rotating 24/7 roster including, sleepover, awakes and active nights.
What will you do?
You will be supporting clients with Complex Mental Health and Intellectual disability. Previous experience working in a highly dynamic and challenging setting and proven to adapt well to change. Your role will further include:
- Supporting individuals in Community Access, In Home Support and Residential setting
- Enhance the lives of individuals by engaging with their daily activities and assisting with daily routines
- Manage accurate and detailed shift reports including progress notes and incident reports
- Ability to work collaborative in a team and autonomously
The ideal candidate must have:
- Completed a Diploma in Disability, Individual support or in similar disciplinary
- Current NDIS Workers Check
- PART/TCI/MAPA Certificate (Preferred)
- Minimum of 12 months PAID experience in supporting individuals
- Experience in a dynamic and challenging group home environment
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on [email protected] for further information.
*** Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!