- Competitive hourly rates (pay above the standard rates)
- Variety of shifts and flexible hours available
- Career development and in house training opportunities!
Do you love making a difference in others’ lives? Are you passionate about supporting people with Intellectual Disability and Complex Behaviours? Come and work work with us, work with one of Australia’s most established casual workforce.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a National organisation that provides a variety of direct and indirect (Agency) services to the Healthcare Sector. We are currently experiencing high demand for our NDIS and Community Care services in the South Coast Shellharbour Region areas and looking for committed and energetic Disability Support Workers to join our team to deliver these services. We have immediate demand with clients needing support in Shellharbour surrounding suburbs.
About the Role
You will be supporting clients with Complex Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities. Your role will further include supporting individuals in community access, in home support, supported living accommodations and enhance the lives of individuals by engaging with their daily living.
What’s on Offer?
- Work around a 24 hour roster that best suits your lifestyle
- Get paid above standard rate in the industry
- Potential to evolve into a Permanent Part Time
- Free Training and development opportunities including MAYBO, Manual Handling, Peg Feeding, Bowel Care, Midazolam, Medication Admin and more!
- Recognition for your hard work through HCA Rewards Program
- Easy App for managing your shifts and submitting timesheets
- 24/7 support with dedicated after-hour team
- Readily available Employee Assistance Program
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum of 6 months experience supporting individuals living with Intellectual Disability, Mental Health, or Youth in Crisis
- Qualification in Disability, Individual Support, Mental Health, Youth or in other related fields is highly desirable
- Evidence of Covid Vaccinations (including Booster)
- Current NSW Drivers License
- Current CPR, FIRST AID, Working with Children Check (WWCC) & NDIS Worker Check (or willing to obtain)
If you are wanting more information on this opportunity, please call our NSW Community Care Recruitment team at [email protected] or 02 8330 4499.
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!”
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates for screening. Successful applicants will be required to clear all relevant probity checks before starting in the role. To apply for this role, please follow the link and submit your resume. HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!