Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We look for people who share our core values of accountability, care, who are team players, leaders and who understand the needs of our clients.
We are seeking experienced Disability Support Workers, Social Workers and Youth Workers for casual shifts in and around Melbourne. Your primary responsibility will be to support people living with a disability. This can involve manual handling, community access, transportation, personal care and companionship.
Desired applicant qualities for this role include someone with a person-centered approach, who is available to work a variety of times, energetic and excited to make a difference in people’s lives.
Pay rate – $37+ per hour and up to $88 on public holidays.
Shifts available – Balwyn , Burwood , Box hill , Hawthorn , Kew , St Kilda , Doncaster
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in Disability or,
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in Aged Care sector.
- A relevant qualification in Disability or Aged Care or Individual Support will be an added advantage.
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a Victorian Working with Children’s Check for employment purposes.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a NDIS worker screening check
- Have a current or be willing to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID003 or HLTAID004) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages.
- Free Victorian police checks.
- eHCA mobile app to manage your availability, shifts and submit timesheets.
- Varied shifts available.
- Be supported in your role and be a part of our team in a company that is growing at an impressive speed in this industry.
- Opportunity to work close to home in a rewarding career.
Click apply to submit your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!