Who we are?
Healthcare Australia is the largest Healthcare Providers and highly regarded in the industry across Australia. We Enabling opportunities for choice, inclusion, and achievement for both people with disability and team members supporting our clients. As the leading providers in Healthcare, we Work with Nationally Recognised Disability Service providers, supporting individuals young and old.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid above award Remuneration
- Flexible working hours, with a variety of different style shifts available
- Extensive work opportunities working with well known and reputable Disability providers
- Recognition for your hard work through HCA Rewards Program
- Ongoing training covered by HCA including. MAYBO, Manual Handling and Midazolam training
- Employee Assistance Program readily available
Who are we looking for?
This is an extremely rare opportunity for Individuals seeking for a challenging & rewarding role. Our clients are leading Disability, Therapeutic and Foster care providers and are seeking Individual support Workers in North Sydney and surrounding areas.
You’ll be flexible be able to work across a 24/7 roster. Including ,active night, sleepovers, weekends, and public holidays.
What will you do?
Your position will entail you to have a client-centred approach, compassion and finesse in problem-solving. You will be supporting individual with complex mental health and/or intellectual disability.
Your role will further include:
- Supporting individuals in Community Access, In Home Support and Residential setting
- Enhance the lives of individuals by engaging with their daily activities and assisting with daily routines
- Manage accurate and detailed shift reports including progress notes and incident reports
- Ability to work collaborative in a team and autonomously
- Experienced working in a dynamic and challenging setting
The ideal candidate must have:
- Completed a Certificate lll in Disability, Individual support or in similar disciplinary
- Holds a NDIS Workers Check
- PART/TCI/MAPA Certificate (Preferred)
- Minimum of 12 months PAID experience supporting individuals
- Experience in a dynamic and challenging group home environment
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on [email protected] for further information.
*** Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!