Healthcare Australia is a Registered NDIS Provider and Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry. We strive to provide exceptional care, create a strong sense of purpose for our staff and be a valued partner to our clients. If making a difference matters to you – you’ll love working with us!
About the Role
We are seeking experienced support workers to assist our NDIS clients in Northern Sydney including North Ryde, Hornsby, Brookvale, Bay View and surrounding suburbs.
You will be supporting clients 1:1 within their homes and in the community. The position will be on a Casual basis with potential to progress within the company.
Responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
- Assistance client with daily living
- Domestic Assistance
- Personal Care
- Taking client out to the community
- Medication Administration
- Safe use of Manual Handling equipment
- Any other activities specified by their NDIS plan.
- Experience caring to people with disabilities
- Provide mandatory proof of Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Have a First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Working with children check
- Have or willing to obtain the NDIS Worker Check
- Consent to a Police Check (or External Police Check within 6 months)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be responsible, committed, caring and able to work unsupervised
- Any relevant Qualification in Disability/Individual Support/Aged care
- Valid Driver’s license and own Car with Comprehensive insurance
- Work Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – 24/7 Roster
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to transfer to any state in Australia
- Free In-House Training Provided – further develop your skills in PEG, Tracheostomy, Bladder and Bowel, Medication and Diabetes
- Easily use our eHCA mobile phone app
How to Apply
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, Click ‘Apply Now’
Or send your application to:
[email protected] and reference North Shore in the title.
We thank all applicants for your interest and will try our best to review your application and get in touch with you. If you are not suitable for the position, we will keep your resume on file and contact you when a more suitable position becomes available.
HealthCare Australia welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, those from the LGBTQIA community, people who may have a disability and/or mental illness and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!