Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We look for people who share our core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, sustainability, and innovation.
We are seeking committed Disability Support Workers for ongoing shifts in the Northern Suburbs. Your primary responsibilities will be to support NDIS participants with tasks such as assistance of daily living, dressing, grooming, meal assistance and light domestic duties.
Shifts are available 7 days per week at a variety of times.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities
- High Manual Handling skills and experience such as using hoist, sliding sheet, assisting with transfers
- NDIS Workers Screening Check or willing to obtain
- Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid(HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks
- Medication Administration Assistance certificate and practical experience are highly regarded
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Ongoing shifts
- Work close to home
- eHCA app – HCA’s fantastic one-stop app managing all your work-related tasks
- 24/7 support team
- Dedicated recruiter for your streamlined onboarding experience
- Online self-service portal – simple and intuitive documents management
- Free Victorian police checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Trainings available
Click apply to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Sam on 1300 422 111.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to undergo a police check (at no charge to you). Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!