Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a National Organisation & Registered NDIS Provider specialising in Core Supports providing in Home Support and Community Access to NDIS participants in the Caboolture and surrounding regions.
If YOU are:
- Reliable, flexible and compassionate and work independently while being committed to providing the best care for our participants
- Committed to making a profound difference in our participants life we would like to talk to you
If YOU can:
- Assist clients transferring in and out of bed, wheelchairs, and are hoist trained
- Showering, bathing, dressing, personal grooming, and dental hygiene
- Personal care, including toileting, bladder, and bowel management
- Basic wound care and self-medication
- Domestic support such as meal preparation, general household cleaning and laundry
- Community access such as driving to appointments and social activities
- Be available for a variety of shifts across 7 days. Shifts times and length of shifts will vary from client to client, throughout the morning, afternoon, evening, as well as some overnights
To be successful you must possess:
- A passion for working with our participants, not for them
- Have excellent life skills
- Experience working as a DSW *must be able to obtain references relating to your experience
- Blue Card & NDIS Worker Screening Card
- Current Police Check (not more than 6 months old)
- Statutory Declaration
- COVID 19 – Vaccination Record
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Disability, Aged Care or Community Care or above will be highly regarded
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle (with comprehensive insurance)
- A Smart Phone
Queensland has introduced a “NO CARD, NO START” policy, Please make sure you understand the requirements for a Disability Worker Screening Clearance. Visit the website here:
Successful applicants will be required to clear all relevant probity checks before starting in the role. To apply for this role, please follow the link and submit your resume.
Healthcare Australia welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, those from the LGBTOIA community people who may have a disability and/or mental illness and Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander People.
HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!