An emergency nurse is usually the first medical practitioner a patient will see when entering the emergency department & when attending to patients and assisting the medical team, you are expected to maintain safety for yourself and others in a high-stress environment
Competitive Salary Package
Paying between $30-$50 er hour depending on increment year and level
What you bring
- Registered Nurse for 3 years with a minimum of 12 months Emergency Department experience
- Desirable a Grad Dip in Emergency Nursing/Acute Care or Masters in Emergency Nursing
- Essential – a team player who works hard when required but can have fun
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation
- Advanced Life Support Certificate
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading mission based health care organisation. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development. Calvary is also proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess patient symptoms and prioritise based on triage principles
- Identify the medical problem and refer to appropriate medical services
- Document medical history, medication and allergies
- Administer medication, take blood samples, and insert IV’s
- Clean and bandage wounds
- Provide support to patients’ families regarding treatment, recovery, or end of life
If this sounds like you, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to Sharon Eden at [email protected] or call for a confidential chat on 08 7421 4437
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!