HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They are a leading provider of Allied Health services to gyms, sports clubs and health centres across Australia. Looking for passionate Physiotherapists to work in a multidisciplinary team of allied health practitioners (EPs, Physios, Dietitians) to further develop their clinical abilities.
About the role
All practitioners are supported from the initial stages including a thorough induction, continual professional development and mentorship program. This is conducted by client’s senior Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists as well as having their Area Manager’s support to assist in daily and weekly tasks (eg. treating clients, report writing, progress notes, onsite clinical and professional support).Their admin team provides ongoing lead generation for their practitioners on site.
- Working in a facility with other Allied Health professionals
- ASAP start
- Choose your own working hours
- Full / part time hours available
- Salary depends on clinic location, clinical caseload, practitioner’s qualifications and experience.
- Working with DVA, NDIS and Workers Comp clients
- New graduates welcome
- 3 weeks training given
- Cairns, QLD
- Brisbane, QLD
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Townsville, QLD
- Hervey Bay, QLD
- Browns Plains, QLD
- Ipswich, QLD
What’s on offer
- Mentoring and professional development
- Career development and progression
- Ongoing business support
- Being a part of a well-established network that provides a client base, external marketing and up to date efficient systems and processes
To be considered
- Must be ESSA Accredited as an AEP
- Tertiary qualification – Exercise Physiology
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!