Healthcare Australia (Rural and Remote) are currently looking for RN’s to play YOUR part in helping keep us safe during these unprecedented times at the Howard Springs Quarantine Village.
The Local & Federal governments have collaborated and identified Darwin as a site to bring our residents home from International countries who have been stuck since the COVID outbreaks.
Take a tour of the village:
HCA are looking for Registered Nurses available to start ASAP on an eight (8) week minimum placement with potential for extending:
- Public Health & Primary Healthcare experienced RNs
- Emergency trained RNs
- Community Mental Health RNs (Dual Registered)
- Trained Infection control RNs
- Registered Nurse/Midwives – Primary Healthcare focused.
- Acute care candidates with experience in COVID complex environment.
- Rights to live and work in Australia
- Current unrestricted AHPRA
- Postgraduate education highly desirable
- 3-4 + Years of Fulltime RN experience minimum
- Hold a current National Police Check and applicable WWCC or willingness to obtain
- Must be able to work in full PPE in high temperature and humid conditions
- Adaptability and resilience are essential in this forever evolving environment
What We Offer:
- Incentive/Rewards programs to our nurses – Education Bonus, Ca$h4Hour$ and Refer a Friend Bonus – please refer to our website for more details
- Dedicated consultant for every candidate with 24/7 service and support.
- FREE uniforms, FREE or subsidised travel and accommodation (terms and conditions apply).
If you would like to join the HCA team, please email a cover letter and CV/resume to [email protected] or call on 07 3118 8121
Please be advised that all applicants need to meet our compliance and immunisation requirements and be willing to undergo COVID swab screening on a daily basis as well as been Covid 19 Vaccinated.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!