Our client is a leading local employer of choice due to our friendly and values’ based culture, as well as our ongoing commitment to career development and employee satisfaction. With 67% of our workforce stating that our organisation is a ‘truly a great place to work’, we think they are on the right track!
As a part of The team, you can access an extensive array of benefits such as:
- Attractive salary packaging options:
- Up to $9010 annually towards household expenses
- An additional $2650 annually towards meals and entertainment expenses
- Discounts at our Pharmacy (excludes prescription medication)
- Bulk billing opportunities at I-Med and Sullivan Nicolaides located within our Hospital
- Monthly staff BBQ, Employee of the Month Awards and an Annual awards evening to recognise our outstanding employees and their contributions
- Morning and afternoon tea provided daily
Access to our dedicated onsite Learning and Development team providing ongoing training, education and professional development opportunities
A variety of Committees and Working Parties to become involved with and contribute ideas/knowledge
Temporary and short term accommodation options may be available to assist while you source permanent accommodation (for staff relocating)
Relocation assistance may be available through Smartsalary
Active social club providing opportunities to build connections and establish yourself in the community
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurses –Medical and Surgical to join our Medical and Surgical department in a fulltime capacity however we will also consider suitable applicants seeking part time opportunities. Our Specialities include ophthalmology, neurology, general surgery, ENT, urology, orthopaedics, gynaecology, vascular, endoscopy and plastics.
Strong emphasis will be placed on the applicant’s ability to demonstrate the organisations values of Courage, Diligence, Compassion, Wisdom and Friendliness, as well as their ability to commit to and apply these values in the workplace.
Surgical Nurses – Provide nursing care to patients with injuries and illness that require surgical intervention.
Medical Nurses – Provide nursing care to patients with conditions, such as infections, metabolic disorders and degenerative conditions, which require medical intervention.
- assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practice and standards
- working in consultation with other Health Professionals and members of health teams, and coordinating the care of patients
- providing interventions, treatments and therapies such as medications, and monitoring responses to treatment and care plan
- promoting health and assisting in preventing ill health by participating in health education and other health promotion activities
- answering questions and providing information to patients and families about treatment and care
- supervising and coordinating the work of Enrolled Nurses and other health care workers
Key Selection Criteria
- Evidence of tertiary qualifications and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience working in Medical/Surgical
- Advanced communication and evaluation skills that enhance and promote patient care and safety, including highly developed critical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated commitment to quality processes including policies, guidelines and evidence-based practices
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate patient care within a multidisciplinary team environment to provide outcome-based care
- High attention to detail to ensure documentation is current, accurate, timely and maintains confidentiality
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position classification: Registered Nurse
- Remuneration: $69 964 to $89 905 per annum
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to Sharon Eden at [email protected] or call for a confidential chat on 07 3099 8513
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!