Healthcare Australia (HCA), is seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our Primary Healthcare Project on a full time or part time basis.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an inclusive team and support Victoria during the COVID-19 pandemic.
About the role
- Join a multidisciplinary team of nursing, medical and allied health staff to conduct calls
- Support returned travellers while they are completing 2 weeks of mandatory isolation at Hotel Quarantine
- Identification, assessment and ongoing support for returned travellers requiring short-term mental health interventions
- Facilitate smooth referral to other agencies if indicated including acute mental health and psychosocial support services
- Providing accurate and timely documentation
- Documenting individualised plans of care
Benefits and culture:
- Immediate Start
- Full-time / part-time positions available
- Fixed Term Contracts until January 30th 2022
- Melbourne CBD location
- Competitive pay rates above award wages
- Collaborate and supportive work environment with access to senior mental health clinicians off-site 24/7
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience working as Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Demonstrated evidence of integration of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills and critical thinking
- Both covid doses administered prior to commencement (or willingness to obtain)
- Victorian Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
This is an opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Please apply via the HCA website or Seek. Any questions please email [email protected]
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!