Healthcare Australia ‘HCA’ is a national specialist healthcare staffing and direct care service provider that has a strong value set that believes in ethical business practice in providing effective support staff to NDIS participants. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with strong presence in traditional staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors, but with a footprint in more diverse areas of healthcare such as corporate health and education.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the incoming way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS 1:1 service direct to customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
NDIS Business Development Consultants are responsible for coordinating the delivery of services to our NDIS customers in conjunction with the allocations, recruitment, and care coordination teams.
Your main remit will be to drive business growth and development through networking and relationship building with key customer stakeholders and direct customers, gaining new leads and business opportunities, onboarding new NDIS participants, managing and existing and new customer portfolios.
- Generate sustainable new business revenue via approaches and negotiations with warm and cold prospects
- Maximising market potential and relationships and ensuring all prospects are selected and managed in line with state-wide BD plan
- Retention and growth of current partnerships, working collaboratively with the BD Team to deliver the best possible outcome
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses and develop key relationships with clients and driving business leads
- Undertake relationship building activities with regular/prospective clients to establish business agreements and convert leads into prospects
- Build and maintain a viable and stable customer base in your designated region
- Assessing client needs and recommending and explaining the relevant NDIS services offered by HCA
- Consulting with cold and warm leads to provide advice and solutions to participants and help them understand the process
- Regularly monitor the industry trends and competitor activity, and report regarding the business development opportunities to the Business Manager.
- Other ADHOC duties/projects assigned by your manager
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant. There will be a laptop and Mobile phone provided, and travel will be reimbursed per KM travelled.
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Is this you?
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective supports to with people with disability.
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to emphasise with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Looking to establish yourself within an organisation to grow.
- Hold current or willing to obtain Blue Card
- Hold current or willing to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check if Yellow Card is no longer valid
- Energetic sales driven individual.
- Experience of the community sector (or similar sector).
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!