Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry.
We are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to work with a team of disability support workers to deliver clinical care to our NDIS customer in Dianella. You will provide a range of clinical nursing duties including bowel care, tracheostomy care, ventilation, tracheostomy suctioning, repositioning, medication administration and ongoing care. Permanent Part Time and Casual Positions available.
- Minimum of 12 months paid experience
- Comprehensive clinical knowledge and experience
- Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a CPR (HLTAID001) certificate
- Willing to undergo a police check
- Experience working with disabilities is highly desirable
- Must have Tracheostomy & Ventilator care experience
- Ability to be flexible and work a variety of active night shifts
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Supportive team
- Ongoing shifts
- Rewarding work that supports our client to live a better life
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call our Recruitment team on 1300 660 321.
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!