Healthcare Australia ‘HCA’ is a national specialist healthcare staffing and direct care service provider that has a strong value set that believes in ethical business practice in providing effective support staff to NDIS participants. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with strong presence in traditional staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors, but with a footprint in more diverse areas of healthcare such as corporate health and education.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the incoming way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS 1:1 service direct to customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
With such a massive influx of participants, support workers and COVID-19 incidents, we are currently looking to strengthen our team in Victoria. The primary focus of the NDIS Investigations Officer is to assist the National Clinical Manager and National Workforce Manager with compliance, quality and any new and ongoing investigations across all states.
- Timely recording and corrective actions of outcomes for investigations
- Conduct investigations in line with best practices relating to incidents impacting the NDIS business unit
- Reports of all non-compliance of incidents arising from these in line with NDIS quality and safeguards commission within a 24 hour period
- Act as the liaison during investigations of incidents which have (or the potential) to impact the HCA NDIS business unit and or potentially generate liability claims
- Primary contact with stakeholders for the reporting of incidents and audits
- Develop and analyse incident reports and action plans relating to total safe reports, liability processes and other sources as required
- Manage the development and dissemination of communications relating to any NDIS commission updates
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant. There will be a laptop and Mobile phone provided, and travel will be reimbursed per KM travelled.
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Is this you?
- Previous experience in dealing with incidents and complaints follow-ups and investigations in a clinical setting
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective supports to with people with disability
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to emphasise with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Looking to establish yourself within an organisation to grow.
- Hold current or willing to obtain a police and working with children check
- We are looking for an energetic sales driven individual
- Experience of the community sector (or similar sector).
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!