Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
“The future of aged care is bright!
HCA has been spearheading the trial and implementation of the new aged care funding tool (AN-ACC) since 2016. The exciting transition from ACFI to AN-ACC in October 2022 will see a focus on helping senior Australians achieve their reablement and restorative care goals through programs that align with the positive changes in the sector that promote innovation and quality services. These models also play to the strengths of the broader Physio and OT skill set.
Post ACFI programs will be delivered without the prescriptive nature of pain management. The therapist and resident will decide what works best to achieve their goals with a focus to improve resident functional ability.
This, in addition to HCA’s substantial growth in the community and NDIS space, will pave the way for unmatched education and training opportunities as preparations for the transition commence early next year.
About the role
You will need to be a caring and committed Occupational Therapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships with residents. The facility is located in Narrabeen,QLD. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/Part time hours available (Locum & Casual also welcome)
- Caseload– pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Start date: ASAP
Benefits of your new role;
- Generous Joining/ Referral Bonus!
- One to One training and mentor ship
- $5,000 professional development fund (internal & external)
- Career Development- Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold Standard Credentialing- making us the safest employer in the market
To be Considered you will need;
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or email your resume to
For a confidential discussion please call Natasha on 02 9024 3286
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!