Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
About the role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Occupational Therapist, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. This facility is located in Port Stephens, NSW. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/ Part time hours available
- Caseload – Pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc.
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Start date: ASAP
- Competitive hourly rates + benefits + incentives
- Hourly rates depends on experience
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
What’s on offer:
- $500 Joining / Referral Bonus!!(T&C’s apply!)
- $5,000 PD fund
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours!
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
To be considered:
- Relevant territory qualification
- General Full AHPRA registration
- Valid police check
- Current Flu vaccine / COVID19 vaccine
- Must be currently based in Australia
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected] /
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!