- Occupational Therapist (community NDIS specialising in home modifications and assistive technology) – open to full-time or part-time – Southeast Melbourne
- Clinical Excellence Lead & OT – (community NDIS specialising in home modifications and assistive technology) – open to full-time or part-time 4 days per week – Southeast Melbourne
- Occupational Therapists (community NDIS – adults or paeds) – full-time or part-time – Melbourne northwest or southeast
- Occupational Therapists (hospitals- paediatrics, ED, CCU, medical) – full-time or part-time – La Trobe Valley
- Occupational Therapists (hospital – acute/ rehab) – full-time or part-time – Mildura
Healthcare Australia is one of Australia’s largest healthcare recruitment agencies and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
We have multiple clients seeking Occupational Therapists on either a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide evidence-based occupational therapy services
- Assess and treat a varied caseload of patients
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists and dietitians
- Complete timely and accurate documentation
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- Current general AHPRA registration (essential)
- Australian working rights (essential)
- Australian drivers’ licence
- National Police Clearance
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!