- Adelaide Inner South
- Residential Aged Care Facility
- $60,000 to $65,000 plus super
- Permanent full-time
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers with facilities throughout Australia.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Office Manager will be responsible for administration, leadership and commercial management of the aged care facility based in Adelaide’s inner southern suburbs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and implement effective roster management
- Coordinate the admission and customer services processes
- Promote effective written and verbal communication
- Manage the people and culture administration function
- Prepare and maintain accurate reports, records and accounts payable processes
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Build positive working relationships and promote team culture
- Contribute to a safe, compliant living and working environment
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of roster management or coordination
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in supporting budgeting and expenditure
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Strong administration skills
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!