Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. HCA is excited at the latest opportunity that gives Allied Health (Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Exercise Physiologists) the opportunity to run evidence exercise programs to rehabilitate residents in residential aged care homes that were affected by COVID-19.
Group Exercise Therapy & Rehabilitation (Physio’s, OT’s & Exercise Physiologists)
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is seeking Physios, OT’s and Exercise Physiologists for the provision of conducting Allied Health services encompassing exercise rehabilitation and group classes to residential aged care residents. Your role will be based in a Residential Aged Care setting completing group classes of progressive difficulty based on the sunbeam protocol.
Benefits and Support:
- Fixed Term contract 8 – 12 months
- Attractive Remuneration
- Training provided to become an AN-ACC Assessor
- Allocation of a Clinical Lead for your ongoing Clinical support
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Additional Career and Leadership Opportunities
- Supportive and Multidisciplinary Team
- Employee Assistance Program offers our team free and confidential counselling services!
- General AHPRA Registration as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- ESSA membership if you’re an Exercise Physiologist
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Vulnerable Persons Check
- Influenza Vaccine
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
If you’re interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please send us an email of your interest to join the team at [email protected] / 02 9024 3265
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!