The future of aged care is bright!
HCA has been at the forefront of the trial and implementation of the new aged care funding tool (AN-ACC) since 2016. The exciting transition from ACFI to AN-ACC in October 2022 will see a focus on helping senior Australians achieve their restorative care goals through programs that align with the positive changes in the sector that promote innovation and quality services. These models also play to the strengths of the broader Physio and OT skill set.
Post ACFI programs will be delivered without the prescriptive nature of pain management. The therapist and resident will decide what works best to achieve their goals with a focus to improve resident functional ability.
This, in addition to HCA’s substantial growth in the community and NDIS space, will pave the way for unmatched education and training opportunities as preparations for the transition commence early next year.
- Consumer centred assessments, therapy and outcomes
- Individualised reablement and restorative interventions
- Falls prevention and evidenced based exercise programs
- Equipment prescription and safety assessments
- Community and NDIS referrals, as little or as many as you like! you tell us your ideal split (shadowing and ongoing support provided)
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly-skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services, and deliver best practice training. At HCA, employee happiness is at the core of everything we do. Our fantastic company culture and a strong focus on staff wellbeing is what sets us apart from the rest!
All levels of limited registered therapists welcome to apply!
Why New Graduates Choose HCA
- $500 – $2,000 Joining Bonus – $500 metro, $1,000 regional and $2,000 rural – T&Cs apply.
- One-year new graduate program – created with graduate clinicians in mind, our graduate program will give all new allied health professionals the confidence and tools to step into your career with HCA confidently!
- National professional development calendar with monthly events
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social events
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Professional Development Fund – valued at $5,000 (internal & external)
- Above award salaries.
- Generous paid parental, annual & sick leave entitlements!
- Permanent and locum positions are available nationally (QLD, WA, NT, VIC, NSW, SA, ACT, TAS) giving you the opportunity to work in your local area or see the country with regional working holidays
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Flexible start dates
- We love employing your mates – refer and get paid! (T&Cs apply)
To Be Considered:
- Recognised tertiary degree – Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registered – Full or Limited registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current Influenza vaccination
- COVID vaccination
How to apply!
Please email your CV to May Lam at [email protected],
or call 02 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!