HCA Allied Health (part of Healthcare Australia) is Australia’s leading allied health service provider across Residential Aged Care, Community Care, and Disability. We have a highly-skilled multidisciplinary team nationwide who are inspired and passionate about what they do. ‘Stronger Together’ is our team motto and that’s exactly what we live by. Working together to make a difference in the lives of those we care for is what drives us. Employee satisfaction and a company culture with a ‘celebrate the wins’ focus is at the core of everything we do!
The future of aged care is bright!
HCA has been at the forefront of the trial and implementation of the new aged care funding tool (AN-ACC) since 2016. The exciting transition from ACFI to AN-ACC in October 2022 will see a focus on helping senior Australians achieve their restorative care goals through programs that align with the positive changes in the sector that promote innovation and quality services. These models also play to the strengths of the broader Physio and OT skill set.
Post ACFI programs will be delivered without the prescriptive nature of pain management. The therapist and resident will decide what works best to achieve their goals with a focus to improve resident functional ability.
- Part-time contract available – 0.5 FTE
- Consumer centred assessments, therapy and outcomes
- Individualised reablement and restorative interventions
- Pain management, falls prevention and evidenced based exercise programs
- Equipment prescription and safety assessments
Why Our Team Loves Us
- $500 – $2,000 Joining Bonus – $500 metro, $1,000 regional and $2,000 rural – T&Cs apply.
- Acclaimed New Graduate and Leadership Programs
- High level training and mentorship
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team
- $5000 worth of internal professional development including a national calendar with monthly events and an expansive library of regularly updated learning content for staff to access at any time.
- $1000/year to spend on external professional development
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social catch-ups
- Clear career progression pathways
- Excellent work-life balance
- Working holiday opportunities!
- Meaningful wellbeing and recognition initiatives
- Role variety – work across Residential/Community/Disability
- Perks and discounts at 100s of retailers and service providers
- Flexible start dates
- We love employing your mates – refer and get paid!
New Graduates and Limited Registration therapists welcome to apply!
To Be Considered:
- Recognised tertiary degree – Physiotherapist
- AHPRA Registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current 2022 Influenza vaccination
- Both COVID vaccinations and Booster
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!