Why Health Care Australia Allied Health:
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About Your Role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. This facility is located in Epping, Victoria. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them. Our team culture is important to us, we have mentorship programs and support systems in place to ensure that our enthusiastic and motivated team feel empowered to improve the mobility and independence of care recipients in their community.
- Full time/ Part time hours available
- Salary $70000 – $75000
- Benefits + incentives
- Caseload – Pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc.
- Opportunities to work across Residential / Community / NDIS
- Start date: ASAP
- $1000 Joining / Referral Bonus!!(T&C’s apply!)
- One to One training & mentorship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours!
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
- Relevant territory qualification – Physiotherapy
- General Full AHPRA registration
- Valid police check (Valid within 6 months)
- Flu vaccine
How to apply:
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!