About Healthcare Australia – Allied Health
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them.
About the role:
Due to extensive growth, HCA – Allied Health are now seeking an experienced part-time Podiatrist in Cairns to join our Team! You won’t be alone, our Therapy Coordination Team & Podiatry Manager will make sure you know when and where to be.
- Start date: ASAP
- Employment type: 1.6FTE
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb
- Diabetic foot health assessments
- Partake in the chronic disease management plan
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups such as the elderly and those with increased risk of diabetic foot complications
- Give footwear advice, foot care advice and education to staff and carers
- Make referrals to other healthcare professionals as appropriate
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff
- Realistic patient load – no more than 22 patients per day.
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding opportunity to work with seniors in a residential aged care setting.
- Paid travel between consults and reimbursement provided for KMs travelled.
- Fun and supportive team culture.
- Fantastic ongoing support, training and mentorship from senior staff members.
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance.
- Clear career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary – well above Award!
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social events
- Generous paid parental, annual & sick leave entitlements (if permanent contract)
What you’ll need:
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
How to apply!
To apply, send your your CV to [email protected], or call Ailbhe on 02 9024 3291 for a confidential discussion.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!