Due to extensive growth, HCA – Allied Health are now seeking a full-time Podiatrist to join our Team! You won’t be alone, our Therapy Coordination team & Podiatry Manager will make sure you know when and where to be.
About Healthcare Australia – Allied Health
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Start date: ASAP
- Employment type: Part-time or casual
- Location(s): Wollongong, NSW
- Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb
- Diabetic foot health assessments
- Partake in the chronic disease management plan
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups such as the elderly and those with increased risk of diabetic foot complications
- Give footwear advice, foot care advice and education to staff and carers
- Make referrals to other healthcare professionals as appropriate
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff
- Realistic patient load – no more than 22 patients per day.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work across residential aged care
- Fun and supportive team culture
- Fantastic ongoing support, training and mentorship from senior staff members
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary – well above Award!
- Yearly Professional Development Fund valued at $5,000(internal & external training)
- $500 Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Generous lump-sum Retention Bonus -Negotiable!
- National professional development calendar with monthly events
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social events
- Paid travel between consults
- Generous paid parental & annual leave entitlements
- Refer a Mate & receive $500!
What you’ll need:
- Recognised tertiary degree – Podiatry
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR
National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
- A genuine affinity or interest to work in an aged care setting!
- Full set of instruments, autoclave and consumables – Negotiable
How to apply!
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] or call 03 8639 5316 for a confidential chat!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!