About the role
Would be suitable for a Registered Nurse with proven aged care experience aiming to secure a permanent contract in a leading health care and community services not for profit organisation. The Quality Compliance Support Officer delivers and performs operational activities through the provision and maintenance of structures for Quality Compliance systems, ensuring the provision of high-quality aged care.
Lead process improvement to drive operational excellence and continuous improvement within the residential aged care facility.
- Coordinate support in preparation for site accreditation audits, and subsequent action
- Ensure standardised and accessible resources for cluster services, promoting consistency
- Play an active role in supporting committees, working parties and research activities
- Identify site specific challenges, supporting leadership team with implementation and documentation of continuous improvement activities
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the new aged care standards
- Proven knowledge of best practices in Dementia and Palliative Care
- Be able to promote a positive culture that embraces the values of this provider
- Be able to mentor, coach, and share your clinical knowledge within the team.
- Ensure compliance at all levels and sound knowledge of the accreditation process.
- Liaise with other allied health consultants and medical staff
- Carry out assessments and develop Care Plans for new residents and those coming in for respite to ensure it is a positive transition and a welcoming experience.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Australian work rights
- Current Police check
- 2022 Flu Vaccination
- COVID Vaccine
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression thorough recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
Click Apply today or call Danni on 02 90243271 or 0459 752 598 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!